REPRESENT KINSHIP CIRCLE IN YOUR CITY! PLEASE READ AND SUBMIT SHORT FORM BELOW
Kinship Circle seeks animal advocates to educate, protest, leaflet and speak for animals in their communities.
Organize a demonstration, tabling or leafleting event, enlisting like-minded activists in your area.
Represent Kinship Circle at a national⁄regional event already planned in your area. We can send you Fact Sheets to distribute. Our materials cover 50+ animal-related topics. Your booth can target a specific topic or range of issues.
Host an awareness⁄fundraising event, using Kinship Circle literature and press assistance.
- Have an animal advocacy letter-writing party
- A vegan BBQ & bake-off
- Restaurant or band benefit
- Cruelty-free garage sale
- Ideas are limitless and we want to hear yours!
● Federal 501c3 under U.S. IRS ruling, Public Charity Status: 170b1Avi
● Tax Employee Identification Number (EIN) available upon request
● Nonprofit Certificate of Incorporation, Charter: N00071626